twitter

26 July, 2005

This, That, and the Other Thing...

Just a quick update, as I realize that like most people, the summer is making it really difficult to keep up a day-to-day posting schedule!

I'm a divemaster now, my PADI number is 210902! :-) And I was up in Tobermory, Ontario this weekend working with a very large class of Open Water students. Lots of fun, but definitely exhausting!

I've been interviewing people for the room that I have to let out for rent... nothing yet, though the girl that came by last night looked reasonably promising. We'll see. It's a crap shoot regardless; references are so easy to fake nowadays.

Work is far busier than it should be for being at the end of July; our summers are normally a little slack; these make-work projects are a cast-iron-pain-in-the-ass!

I'm off from Aug. 4-14th in Alberta for the usual summer Recharge-The-Redneck-Batteries trip. A combination of shooting small animals, drinking hideous amounts of beer, and visiting with friends and relatives. As well, it's my 15 year high-school reunion... oy vey.

And that's about it. Hope y'alls summer is going well.

Regards,

Imp;)

0 comments: