twitter

13 July, 2005

Mother of God, I'm out of shape...

Part of the Divemaster program is to do 800 yards of snorkelling, at full speed, timed and scored. So, mask, fins and snorkel, but jaysus it's not as easy as it sounds. Did this today after work... so it's done.

Friday night, the 400 yard timed free-swim. eeeek.

After THAT, I've only got left three things to get checked off:

  • Divemaster conducted programs (ie, dive briefing. piece of cake).
  • Mapping of a divesite I've not ever done. Should be easy. Diving the Waome on Sunday. Two dives.
  • Medical signoff. Again, shouldn't be an issue; my Dr.'s a scubadiver. He Understands.

It's been almost two months since I started this friggen thing now... if I can get this done this weekend, I'll actually get PAID to do this shit, next weekend! :-)

Regards,

Imp;-)

0 comments: