twitter

10 July, 2006

Must. Stay. Positive. :-)

Well, it might be time to make this a bit more positive a blogging experience that I have made it in the past.

I almost feel guilty now for telling a friend of mine that her blog was a little too negative (no not you Sheena).

Personally, I blame my sense of humour... it's a dark and mischeivous thing that expresses itself oddly at times. ;-)

So, on the positive side:

  1. I may get my dream job soon! (being forced to soon start job-hunting as one of our rivals takes a run at us... should that bid win out over the other, one can expect a layoff rate of about 80%).
  2. I may be able to walk without a limp soon! (as soon as the pavement/road rash heals up from my spectacular bicycle accident on Saturday [personally, I'm questioning why I tried to dodge the skanky crack-whore who darted out into the street])
  3. I may someday get to take a vacation to Alberta where my entire time is not guilted-away! (ie, planned down to a fare-thee-well by people whom are sooo freakin' good at weilding the guilt-stick).

Bring on LibertyCon... I am overdue for a shot of right-wing/libertarian-friends, things-that-go-boom!, stupidly-huge-quantities-of-booze, road-trip (10$ says we get stopped at the border).

Regards,

Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't call it stupidly huge quantities... generally everyone is capable of walking afterwards. ;)

Mark Turuk said...

/me concedes the point.

Well, generally so.