twitter

30 March, 2006

Well, at least SOMEBODY made quota this quarter end... ;-)

They just walked in with about $1500.00 worth of chicken and ribs from Swiss Chalet. Hey, that 1/4 chicken dinner with white meat isn't a bad way to spend your lunch, you know? The delivery guy must be happy with the tip... he's had a big shite-eating grin on his face as he bolted for his car.

In other news, the Quarter is going quite well... I think it's the first time I've actually seen my country manager dance a jig. I figure that it's 3 out of 5 outside reps that hit their number, with one guy having a half-million $ day yesterday. Not a bad gig if you can get it. Still and all, it's manna in the desert, after sooo many bad Quarters...

Tomorrow is Quiznos day. Toasted Tastes Better? Or if you haven't gotten to your number by then, prepare to get burned? Sour Grapes, if you ask me... ;-)

Ciao, bella...

/\/\. ;-)

0 comments: