twitter

07 March, 2006

Missing the Point...

Another great one from The Gaping Void / Hugh McLeod... How many people have you dealt with that just seem to natter on so they can hear the sound of their own voice? Inevitably, they come out with the phrase, "I know that, but!!!..." Dumbasses.

I mean really, is it too much to ask for intelligent discourse on diverse and varied topics? Must people flog their pet dead-horse ad infinitum? Apparently it is... and they do.

Mood: vexed. ;-)

Music: Sheen is a Punk Rocker, The Ramones.

Regards,

Imp;)
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pablo said...

Oh so true!! Seems I've been dealing with a number of people like that lately, and it just drives me nuts!

Sheena said...

Thanks for the plug. I've always looked good in black lipstick and ripped fishnets.