twitter

15 June, 2005

Send in the Hot Nekkid Chicks! ;-)

I have been living completely alone now for about four years now, unless of course you count the cat. I find myself thinking that since the Australian Thing™ fell through, and I'm going to be staying in Toronto for the foreseeable future, I should probably look at getting a roommate.

Currently, I am renting a 3-bedroom house in an area of Toronto called the Studio District. This is where pretentious left-wing moonbats work on low-budget and no-budget movie and television shows. It's also the riding of Jack Layton, which makes me one of only three Conservatives in the area, but I digress...

There is also a basement apartment in the house, where in fact I used to live, and I'm responsible for keeping it rented out, collecting the rent, etc. So, naturally enough, I have the master bedroom to myself, and I've turned the smallest bedroom into an office. That leaves the bedroom at the end of the hall, and while it's not huge, by Toronto standards it's fairly decent. I was originally thinking that I would turn it into a bit of a photography studio, but am being entranced by the thought of having someone pay me $600 / month to stay there... ok, I will take $500/month if she is a supermodel going to chef school, but then I've always found it a good thing to remain flexible. ;-)

So, last night I went and crafted an ad to post on www.roomates.com; they do in fact have a Canuck section, and while I'm not going to hold out for a Supermodel, I'll at least aim for someone with decent hygiene and no criminal record. ;-)

I'll have to remember to take some photos of the place tonight to post.

Regards,

Imp;)

0 comments: