twitter

13 June, 2005

Reasonably Humourous Thing for Today™

A newfoundlander, sitting at the bar in New York City, looks at his watch several times in the space of a few minutes.

The women sitting nearby notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"

No" he replies "I have this state-of -the -art watch. I was just testing it"

The intrigued women says, "A-state-of -the-art watch? Whats so special about it?"

The Newfoundlander explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically."

The lady says "What is it telling you now?"”Well, it says you're not wearing any panties."

The women giggles and replies,Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!"

The Newfoundlander smirks, taps his watch and says, "Bloody thing's running about an hour and half fast, can I buy you a drink?"

0 comments: