twitter

17 June, 2005

Calm

Calm
Calm,
originally uploaded by The Imp;-).
Fridays always inspire this massively impressive feeling of calm and tranquility. No matter how bad the day goes (and I have a performance review this afternoon!), in only a few more hours, I'll be sitting on my back deck, sipping on a beer, puffing on a good cigar, and contemplating the nature of the three hottie college girls that live across the alley. ;) Just kidding. I normally sit out on the front deck anyways.

This weekend is going to be another busy one. The Divemaster course continues; I should have the acedemics done by Saturday afternoon, that will leave naught but a few skills left to show, and the dreaded 400 metre free-swim with time limit. :-| Methinks I need to get my ass into the pool for some practice. :-\

Well, no rest for the wicked, nor for those of us whom support their efforts. ;-)

Regards,

Imp;)

0 comments: