twitter

13 June, 2005

Happiness, thy name is Patio Weather™

Some things don't work in B&W...
Some things don't work in B&W...,
originally uploaded by The Imp;-).
I had a very good weekend. Some friends of mine, for the sake of annonymity we'll call them M & T, were in visiting from Edmonton this past weekend. T had to do the Magazine Art Director conference most of the time, so M and I spent Thursday walking around the city with our cameras, sitting on the odd patio, drinking cold beer and watching the city walk by.

Saturday, T had finished up her conference, so we went out for brunch before heading down to Queen Street West for window shopping and more patio action. We closed the evening off with a visit to my favourite tappas bar for supper than it was off to Easy & The Fifth for more alcoholic festivities.

Oy vey, the hangovers I get now. ;-)

Sunday, I saw them off to the airport. M had left a pair of reasonably expensive shoes behind, I noticed once I had returned to my house. Given that his feet are size 13, this wasn't the windfall you'ld expect, damn him. ;) I'll have to mail 'em out to him.

As we go into the end of June, we enter one of the Hell Times™ at work. Quarter End is never fun, and the summer Quarters less so than the others. :-\

Buddy, can you spare a quarter mil?

Regards,

Imp;)

0 comments: