twitter

16 August, 2006

Cool ap for my Mac friends...

Disk Inventory X: "Disk Inventory X is a disk usage utility for Mac OS X 10.3 (and later). It shows the sizes of files and folders in a special graphical way called 'treemaps'.

If you've ever wondered where all your disk space has gone, Disk Inventory X will help you to answer this question. "

***

My sister has gone over to the darkside and purchased a Mac. This summer while I was out in Alberta, I got a chance to really use one for the first time... I have to admit, that after the first five minutes... I wasn't horrified.

Still and all, to ditch WinTel and move over to MacTel, I would have to replace about $1,500.00 worth of applications... running Parallels or Bootcamp isn't really something that I want to have to do. I remember having dual-boot with Windows/Unix at one point and it wasn't a lot of fun.

Ciao, beautiful peeps; go out and play in the sun. ;)

0 comments: