twitter

01 June, 2006

Interesting Days Ahead...

Ah, the fun and games that is inherent to the Merger & Acquisition process has begun. I cannot of course comment on anything substantive (assuming that I was privy to anything substantive in the first place), but it is interesting that the faint screams of anguish that are beggining to be heard. If one reads some of the background materials written by the Designated Buyer, then one would expect short thrift if one was in R&D and QA.

From the sales perspective, this could actually be a good thing. There is a certain director who drives a porsche that is overdue for a good metaphorical boot to the head...


In other news... I finally will be doing my first-ever underwater model photoshoot on Saturday, yay! It took a bit to pull it together! The hardest part was to find someone that had a swimming pool that I could use. There are not a lot of private pools in Toronto proper! And so, I end up in freakin' Unionville of all places... ah well, I have one model and one Makeup Artist (MUA) involved... it should be a great time... a great experiment, anyways. :-)

If this works out, I'm going to be doing at least a couple more underwater shoots... I know some of my non-professional-model friends have expressed some interest in participating as well. We'll get you wet, don't worry. :-)

And, no Shane, I am NOT posting nekkid pictures of the model (it's not that kind of photoshoot, sorry). Well, maybe some with artistically draped sheer-cloth... ala
Howard Schatz.

Ciao, peeps.

Mark
 Posted by Picasa

0 comments: