twitter

12 June, 2006

Dell Inspiron 9400

Well, I thought that I had better get off my @ss and buy a laptop (before the company implodes and I wouldn't be able to pay for it anymore).

Introducing my new Dell Inspiron 9400, 17" notebook. Or at least a reasonable facimile of, as mine (tentitively nicknamed 'Betsy') is currently a confirmed order and a bin full of parts, I suspect.

Her performance should be quite lovely as her specs are:

Intel® Core™ Duo Processor T2400 (1.83GHz/667MHz FSB)
Windows XP Professional
Screen 17 inch UltraSharp™ Wide Screen UXGA Display with TrueLife™
Memory 2GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz
Video Card 256MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 7900 GS
Hard Drive 80GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
CD/DVD BURNER 8x CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) with doublelayer DVD+R write capability
Sound Card Integrated Sound Blaster® Audigy® ADVANCED HD Audio
Wireless Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 802.11a/g Mini Card (54Mbps)
80 WHr 9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
Internal Dell Wireless 350 Bluetooth Internal (2.0 +)

I had flirted with the idea of getting a Mac, but in the end, all the apps that I own are for the Windows platform and hey, I got 31% off. ;-)

Ciao, peeps.

Mark ;)
 Posted by Picasa

0 comments: