twitter

20 March, 2007

and the job hunt / extended vacation enters it's final week...

At this point, I've narrowed it down to two candidates.

A small software company, in the PPM space, or a reseller of various DM and Imaging technologies.

I'm leaning towards the small software company to be honest... you have much more flexibility in terms of how you structure deals if you're the primary manufacturer.

Both would represent about a 35% increase in base salary over my previous gig.

Crunch day is Wednesday. :-)

Ciao, beautiful peeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what PPM is but I'd go for Option A because manufacturer always trumps integrator. But paper trumps manufacturer, so wtf do I know.

CheekierMeSly said...

Hey, you slack*ss over punctu-ator: that should be "its final week". ;-P But, are you an apostroholic as well?

- Wearing my Kernan the Grammarian *sshat