twitter

30 January, 2006

40's-50's pinup/glamour

40's-50's pinup/glamour
40's-50's pinup/glamour,
originally uploaded by The Imp;-).
In the summer, I'm pretty much doing nothing but diving on my weekends... it's an epic journey every friday night, up to Tobermory (4 hrs!), and another epic journey back on Sunday evening. Two days of helping the newbie-divers to perfect their basic open water skills and then leading them on their first dive as newly minted scuba divers is a lot of fun!

But that is the summer, and inevitably, it must give way to winter. And I'm just not a snowboarding or ski-dooing kinda guy. :)

This winter I've embraced my photography habit/addiction, and tried to take it up to another level, investing in a portable lighting setup and even (this past weekend) renting a studio with a cove that I might try my hand at some intensive model shooting. Big thanx to Jen (girl the in purple) for stepping up, including bringing her friends, a fashion consultant, and a Makeup Artist.

There were some better shots... there were some worse shots, but all in all, the above is a great representative of what we shot on Saturday. :-) More to come... but they'll be posted on my Flickr account, so head on over there to see the rest!

Ciao,

/\/\4rK

0 comments: