twitter

15 February, 2007

The Grand Canyon

Stop three of my Epic Road Trip was the Grand Canyon... and I handn't expected to be overly impressed. I grew up in southern Alberta, quite close to Dinosaur Provincial Park, in the badlands; I knew what gorgeous landscape looked like already... :-)





Well, even though I was only able to spend an hour or so, I will be the first to admit that yes, the Grand Canyon is very... Grand. Awesome even. If you get the chance, go there.















The weather was not all that great; in fact, a blizzard blew in at the end and persuaded me to get back on the road and head out to Phoenix. But yeah, this is a place a person needs to visit for a full day. Maybe two.


Onwards to Phoenix... this cold and snow thing has got to end, now, damnit. ;-)

Regards,

Imp;)

2 comments:

Sheena said...

I think I flew right over your head yesterday. Yes I waved.

Unknown said...

The Grand Canyon is quite impressive, but some of the Utah NPs - like Bryce, Arches and Canyonlands - are even more beautiful.

Anja