twitter

20 October, 2006

Sitting in a coffe shop at 1115pm buzzed out on caffiene...

This whole being laid off gig is working out reasonably well... with, of course the exception being the fact that the doomsday clock is ticking down to my financial insolvency at an alarming rate. ;-) (c'mon lottery! I need you now!)

That is a fact for the future however; tonight life is good, and hopefully the Leafs got their @ss kicked. ;-)

I was asked by a fellow photographer to shoot 'candids' at the Everything to do About Sex Show... so far, there has been lingerie fashion shows, Brasilian samba and meringue demos, and about everything else you could imagine. And some that you could not. I will not attempt to descirbe the 'dungeon' area *shudder*. Thankfully, I'm not contractually obligated to shoot that area.

I'll post a few pics when I have them processed.

Ciao, all.

6 comments:

Sheena said...

Any splooge jewellery?

michaelSurtees said...

bastard

Anonymous said...

I was sorry to hear that you got laid off. Have you been thinking about moving back west again?

Mrs. QM

Mark Turuk said...

Mrs. QM,

Yes, I have thought about it, but then I remembered that my family lives there. ;)

My go-to-hell-plan is to sell the car, and use the proceeds to become a dive instructor in a south-east-asian hellhole where I can drink myself into a life that closely resembles a movie script.

Oh, all-RIGHT. I'm joking. Really. Uh huh.

Hope all is well... Triple must be getting close, no?

Sheena said...

The Greyhound bus driver (yes - Sheena said Greyhound bus) that I had yesterday while getting to work retired. Maybe there's an opening.

Anonymous said...

That's about how I would feel about moving back to Ontario. As it is, my Mom is coming up for two weeks in January. Could be interesting!

Tripp is head-down, and I think we're both ready for him to pop out. Officially, still 5 weeks or so to go.

Glad to hear you got a decent severance package. I hope the job search goes well.

Mrs. QM