twitter

21 May, 2006

Victoria Day Long Weekend...


*sigh*

Models can be a little irritating to work with, when they don't show up for their scheduled shoots. I think I need to rent a studio again, and schedule two + just to ensure that one shows up for the shoot! Apparently, it's a bit of a problem in the industry, go figure... so there goes today's plan. Ah well, the weather sucked anyways.

Last night was a reasonably decent time... went to the launch/pre-order party for U & I Mag, a 'local' photography magazine. I have my first ever published article inside the new edition... I'll post some captures once I get my copy from Taku, but I thought it totally rocked. :-)

After that, we absconded to a house party... which was somewhat forgetable (sorry Jen, if you read this). The usual house party... the ratio of guys to girls was sadly out of whack. *shrugs* Chatted with some Aussies and Brits and then went home to catch some zzz's. Someone was handing around bottles of Maudite *shudder*...

I wonder if there is anything going on tonight? It's a long weekend, after all...

Off to find brunch I think... ciao, peeps.

/\/\ark


Mood: sleepy.

Music: Killers.

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Fuck. I just got ripped off of yet another long weekend.

grrr....

Mark Turuk said...

haaaa ha.

But don't you get to take the Yank ones?

Sheena said...

Don't get me started on what I'd like to Yank.

Quilly_Mammoth said...

The usual house party... the ratio of guys to girls was sadly out of whack.

And this compares to a Con how? I've seen you in action, that should have been easy.;)