twitter

11 October, 2005

Industrial Weekend...

It was a pretty uneventful weekend, even though it was the Canadian version of Thanksgiving on Monday. Hey, when you live 3000 klicks from any of your blood relatives, you tend to order in Chinese food on major holidays... ;-)

I did get out to shoot some pics over the weekend, however. On Sunday afternoon, I went down to the Don Valley Brickworks... an abandoned industrial complex used in the past to well, build bricks. :-) The space is very surreal, with kilns and rail-tracks embedded in the floors evoking darker, forbodeing thoughts of times past.

More photos in the series can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/imperium/sets/1104998/

I need to go back here some morning and I have to take my tripod with me; everything in the gallery is hand-held, and suffers because of it... iso 3200 not withstanding.

Regards,

Mark :)

0 comments: